Friday, January 8, 2010

Furniture for Sale, Too

Hi, I've moved some more of my furniture over from my CDHM.org site.

These are a set of slipper chairs upholstered in a Mary E. cotton fabric. They are trimmed in red twisted embroidery floss. Measurements are 3 1/2" tall, base 1 7/8" x 1 7/8" and 2 1/2" deep including slope of back. $15.00 for the pair.





This is a pretty Queen Anne style sofa with skirt. It is covered in a brown with peach and blue flowers cotton fabric. I have included 6 pillows because I didn't know which color to go with, blue or peach! The sofa is trimmed in piping that matches the fabric. The measurements are 6 1/4" wide, 2 3/8" deep and 3 3/8" high. $25.00


















All you need is Santa and you are set for a Christmas scene. the Fabric is red cotton with tiny candy canes all over. This was a small piece of fabric I have had for a long time and it was enough to make one chair. The sack of goodies comes with the chair. The chair measures 4 3/8" high, 3" wide and 2 3/4" deep, including the slant of the back. I make my own wooden legs, and they are doweled into the bottom of the chair. The price of the chair and sack is $20.00.

Shipping for these is $5.00 per piece or set, (like the set of 2 slipper chairs). I use the U.S. Postal Service.(U.S.A.) Please contact me at camceiling@frontiernet.net